The Friends Chinese Graded Readers series is composed of a collection of contemporary short stores that are graded into 6 difficulty levels. Level 1 corresponds to New HSK Level 1 with 150 vocabulary ; level 2 corresponds to New HSK Level 2 with 300 vocabulary, and level 3 with 600 vocabulary, level 4 with 1200 vocabulary, level 5 with 2500 vocabulary, and level 6 with 5000 vocabulary. Each book contains 10 short stories, inspired by the author's personal experiences and his/her cultural perception. At the end of each short story are exercises that help students express their ideas about a topic.
Cai tu ban xiaoxuesheng chengyu cidian
This dictionary of Chinese idioms for school students is printed in colour and is all in Chinese. It can be a very useful and handy tool for primary or high school students who are learning Chinese. Some idioms are accompanied with colourful illustrations that help students to remember the idioms more easily. It also comes with a radical index, and the idioms are sorted by the first letters of their pinyin spellings, which makes it easier for students to search for idioms.
1. Chinese in Steps vol.1 - Student Book
2. Chinese GCSE vol.1 - Student Book
3. Chinese GCSE vol.1- Workbook
4. New Practical Chinese Reader vol.1 - Textbook
5. Chinese GCSE vol.2 - Student Book
6. Chinese GCSE vol.2 - Workbook
7. Contemporary Chinese for Beginners - Exercise Book
8. Chinese in Steps vol.2 - Student Book
9. Contemporary Chinese for Beginners - Textbook
10. Easy Steps to Chinese vol.1 - Textbook
1. Gu Hanyu Changyongzi Zidian
2. New Practical Chinese Reader vol.2 - Textbook
3. Cai tu ban xiaoxuesheng chengyu cidian
4. Let's Learn Chinese - Foundation Level (Simplified characters)
5. Cao Chong Weighed an Elephant - Rainbow Bridge Graded Chinese Reader, Starter: 150 Vocabulary Words
6. New Practical Chinese Reader vol.2 - Workbook
7. When in China: A Guide to Chinese Business Culture
8. HSK Standard Course 5A - Textbook
9. New Practical Chinese Reader vol.1 - Textbook
10. Let's Learn Chinese - Elementary Level (Simplified Chinese)
Our bookshop in London
If you are in London, don't miss out on visiting our bookshop! You can browse thousands of books and art supplies over two levels.
The Magic Animal World
Reading for the Summer
This summer Guanghwa Bookshop leads our children into a magical animal world by providing them with the season’s hottest Chinese book list.