The Rainbow Bridge Graded Chinese Reader Series is geared to students who learn Chinese as a foreign language, with an aim to improve their reading abilities. With the thoughtful matching of text with illustrations, each volume of this series is graded with a specific HSK/CEFR proficiency level and its own range of vocabulary. For each of the 7 levels, new words used are no more than 20% of the vocabulary amount as specified in the corresponding HSK and CEFR level. Featuring a wide range of stories from Chinese mythology, legends, folklore, literary classics, and historical tales, this series can motivate students to learn Chinese with its clear structure and content. Each volume starts with a bilingual introduction to the main characters, followed by the story and new vocabulary, an English translation, reading comprehension questions, and a cloze test. This series is suitable for beginners up to level 6 of the HSK and CEFR level.
Collins Mandarin Chinese Dictionary
Ideal for learners of Chinese or English, from beginner up to university level, this dictionary is a comprehensive and up-to-date collection of words, phrases, and example sentences. For each Chinese headword (both simplified and traditional Chinese characters), Pinyin (Romanised alphabetic spelling) is offered with translations, phrases and example sentences. Learners will find the radical index and the appendices particularly useful. The appendices include vocabulary about numbers, time, and dates, as well as commonly-used expressions for greeting, telephone conversations, and business correspondence. This is a handy tool that learners can never miss.
1. Chinese in Steps vol.1 - Student Book
2. Chinese GCSE vol.1 - Student Book
3. Chinese GCSE vol.1- Workbook
4. New Practical Chinese Reader vol.1 - Textbook
5. Chinese GCSE vol.2 - Student Book
6. Chinese GCSE vol.2 - Workbook
7. Contemporary Chinese for Beginners - Exercise Book
8. Contemporary Chinese for Beginners - Textbook
9. Chinese in Steps vol.2 - Student Book
10. Easy Steps to Chinese vol.1 - Textbook
1. HSK Standard Course 4A - Textbook
2. Left and Right: the Conjoined Brothers - Chinese Breeze Graded Reader Series, Level 1: 300 Words Level
3. Chinese for AS (Traditional Characters)
4. Chinese GCSE vol.1 - Student Book
5. Tales and Traditions vol.1
6. Chinese Word Cards 2
7. Chinese for AS (Simplified characters)
8. Chinese Word Cards 3
9. HSK Standard Course 4B - Textbook
10. Chinese GCSE vol.1- Workbook
Our bookshop in London
If you are in London, don't miss out on visiting our bookshop! You can browse thousands of books and art supplies over two levels.
Bookshop Children Event
Welcome to Guanghwa's Summer Celebration! This summer children's event welcomes
children and parents who are interested in Chinese culture and languages.