The bestselling teaching resources set, Chinese Treasure Chest, has newly published its Book 3 and three supplementary workbooks. Full of innovate ideas and interactive activities for the young learners, the series does not only provide useful practices for learning Chinese, but also fun exercises to develop an appreciation for Chinese culture.
Chinese for AS (Simplified characters)
Chinese for Advanced Subsidiary Level (Chinese for AS) is a textbook designed to meet the requirements of the 2017 reformed A Level exam. It is the only textbook available in the market for the new Chinese AS exam. It has been endorsed by Pearson Edexcel for the high quality resources and appropriate questions and tasks relevant to the specification.
Written by two experienced Chinese teachers, Xiaoming Zhang and Eileen Lee, Chinese for AS is suitable for use by first-year students of the full A Level course, as well as those who study AS as a separate qualification. It can also be used for the Pre-U, IB, and HSK exams, and as additional reading materials for students of Chinese at university level. Each chapter provides exercises in all four language skills, translation, and grammar. Information about films and literary texts are also incorporated into the chapters.
1. GCSE Chinese Writing Revision Guide
2. Chinese in Steps vol.1 - Student Book
3. Chinese for AS (Simplified characters)
4. Chinese in Steps vol.2 - Student Book
5. Chinese Express: Talk Chinese
6. Business Chinese: 20 Essential Topics
7. Business Chinese: 20 Essential Topics Workbook
8. Experiencing Chinese - Living in China
9. YCT Standard Course 1
10. Chinese in Steps vol.3 - Student Book
1. Chinese for AS (Simplified characters)
2. Explorer 2 : IB Diploma Programme Chinese B: SL & HL
3. Explorer 1 : IB Diploma Programme Chinese B: SL & HL
4. To Excel: Chinese B Listening
5. YCT Standard Course 3
6. GCSE Chinese Writing Revision Guide
7. Explorer 3 : IB Diploma Programme Chinese B: SL & HL
8. Easy Steps to Chinese for Kids vol.1A - Picture Flashcards
9. Easy Steps to Chinese for Kids vol.1A - Textbook
10. iChinese - Book 4
Our bookshop in London
If you are in London, don't miss out on visiting our bookshop! You can browse thousands of books and art supplies over two levels.
Join us at the WenLin Chinese School to celebrate the Year of the Pig on 10 Feb. We will set up a pop-up bookstore to celebrate the Chinese New Year!