There are different ways to get young children interested in learning Chinese, story-telling is the oldest but the most effective methodology. Yeah! Chinese adopts a story-based approach to structure the content. By narrating stories that made up by personal experiences, everyday life experience, and cultural backgrounds, the way of story-telling does not only help in bringing the teacher and students closer, but also arousing students’ interest in learning a new language in an interactive environment. With carefully selected vocabularies from YCT and IB examination syllabus, students will learn over 300 vocabularies after completing the whole series.
Chinese Treasure Chest vol.1 (Simplified characters)
Now introducing the 2nd edition of Chinese Treasure Chest (vol.1), a set of teaching resources full of innovative ideas and exciting activities. Through these fun and meaningful lessons, your students can not only learn Chinese, but also develop an appreciation for Chinese culture. There are hundreds of ready-to-use activities, games, songs, craft projects, attractively illustrated worksheets and teacher-directed activities included in this book. In this edition, many activities have been improved upon, and many new ideas were added. Additional worksheets, projects and songs related to Chinese New Year will engage your students during the most special festival in China. If your students are keen to decorate your classroom, 12 full-colour posters related to Chinese and China can be downloaded from cengagechinese.com.
1. Chinese in Steps vol.1 - Student Book
2. Chinese Express: Talk chinese
3. Chinese in Steps vol.2 - Student Book
4. Business Chinese: 20 Essential Topics
5. Chinese GCSE vol.2 - Student Book
6. Workbook for Chinese Character Writing
7. Chinese in Steps vol.3 - Student Book
8. Contemporary Chinese vol.1 - Textbook
9. Integrated Chinese Level 1 Part 1 - Textbook (Simplified characters)
10. YCT Standard Course 1
1. Integrated Chinese Level 2 - Textbook (Simplified characters)
2. Chinese Treasure Chest vol.1 (Simplified characters)