With comical, colourful yet professional illustrations and story lines with strong learning objectives, the bilingual Pre-school Illustrated Chinese for Kids series can easily engage children's interest in learning Chinese or English. Each book comes with a collection of fun stickers that children can use to accomplish the fun tasks specifically designed to familiarise them with vocabulary and sentence patterns. These engaging activities work as self-assessment after children finish reading each book of the series, and they will never have enough of it! Since this series was created collaboratively by Chinese and Canadian language experts and educators, it is educationally suitable for children learning Chinese or English. Highly recommended!
iChinese - Book 2
Geared to students preparing for the IGCSE Mandarin: Foreign Language and IB Mandarin: ab initio examinations, this book is complete with reading materials, themes, vocabulary lists, and exercises involving four language skills. The iChinese series consists of 2 volumes, with listening materials downloadable online. It is notable for tasks which help students raise intercultural awareness and learn to appreciate a culture different from theirs. Exercises using authentic materials focus on the use of all four skills, making this textbook a comprehensive and engaging guide to developing Chinese language skills at secondary school level. More importantly, iChinese Book 2 comes with full mock exam papers and answer keys for IGCSE Mandarin and IB Mandarin: ab initio, based on real exam formats.
1. Chinese in Steps vol.1 - Student Book
2. Chinese GCSE vol.1 - Student Book
3. Chinese GCSE vol.2 - Student Book
4. New Practical Chinese Reader vol.1 - Textbook
5. Chinese GCSE vol.1- Workbook
6. Chinese GCSE vol.2 - Workbook
7. Contemporary Chinese for Beginners - Exercise Book
8. Chinese in Steps vol.2 - Student Book
9. Contemporary Chinese for Beginners - Textbook
10. Easy Steps to Chinese vol.1 - Textbook
1. Kuaile Hanyu vol.1 - Teacher's Book
2. Easy Steps to Chinese vol.1 - Textbook
3. Developing Chinese - Elementary Listening Course vol.1