"The Rainbow Dragon" Graded Chinese readers are especially compiled for the 3-to-11-year-old Chinese learners at home and abroad. The series encompasses 15 topics from family, food to Chinese culture and includes 225 readers classified into 3 levels of difficulty, thus forming 45 resource packages in accordance with the topics and difficulty. The series can help learners grasp 2000 common Chinese vocabulary so that they can conduct daily conversations in the language smoothly and correctly. They can be used as both textbooks and extracurricular readers.
Chinese for AS (Simplified characters)
Chinese for Advanced Subsidiary Level (Chinese for AS) is a textbook designed to meet the requirements of the 2017 reformed A Level exam. It is the only textbook available in the market for the new Chinese AS exam. It has been endorsed by Pearson Edexcel for the high quality resources and appropriate questions and tasks relevant to the specification.
Written by two experienced Chinese teachers, Xiaoming Zhang and Eileen Lee, Chinese for AS is suitable for use by first-year students of the full A Level course, as well as those who study AS as a separate qualification. It can also be used for the Pre-U, IB, and HSK exams, and as additional reading materials for students of Chinese at university level. Each chapter provides exercises in all four language skills, translation, and grammar. Information about films and literary texts are also incorporated into the chapters.
1. Chinese for AS (Simplified characters)
2. Chinese in Steps vol.1 - Student Book
3. GCSE Chinese Writing Revision Guide
4. Chinese Express: Talk Chinese
5. Chinese in Steps vol.2 - Student Book
6. Business Chinese: 20 Essential Topics
7. YCT Standard Course 1
8. Business Chinese: 20 Essential Topics Workbook
9. Explorer 1 : IB Diploma Programme Chinese B: SL & HL
10. Contemporary Chinese for Beginners - Textbook
1. Chinese in Steps vol.1 - Student Book
2. Chinese for AS (Simplified characters)
3. Business Chinese: 20 Essential Topics Workbook
4. Business Chinese: 20 Essential Topics
5. Chinese Express: Talk Chinese
6. Chinese in Steps vol.2 - Student Book
7. HSK Standard Course 4B - Workbook
8. Official Examination Papers of HSK - Level 5 2018 Edition
9. Contemporary Chinese for Beginners - Textbook
10. HSK Standard Course 4A - Workbook
Visit Our Shop
Our bookshop in London
If you are in London, don't miss out on visiting our bookshop! You can browse thousands of books and art supplies over two levels.
the Year of the Pig
the Year of the Pig
Join us at the WenLin Chinese School to celebrate the Year of the Pig on 10 Feb. We will set up a pop-up bookstore to celebrate the Chinese New Year!