The intermediate level 1 of China Focus is released completely! This level consists of 1200 vocabularies which is equivalent to HSK level 4, with the average sentence length is around 9. The author, WANG Tao, applies his research focus on computer-based studies and Chinese language processing into this series.
China Focus is the first series that combines audiovisual materials about contemporary China with listening and speaking exercises, covering topics from entertainment and media industries. It brings the social hot issues to the learners and teachers. It is also perfect as a supplementary teaching material or self-learning textbook.
Offering Coal in the Snow - My First Chinese Storybooks Series (Chinese Idioms)
How would you explain a difficult Chinese idiom to children who are learning Chinese or without any Chinese backgrounds? Nothing is better than understanding the meaning of the Chinese idioms by story-telling. My First Chinese Storybooks series has always been the best reading materials for teachers/ parents to tell a story to their children. A new publication of this series, Chinese Idioms, has just added to bring the well known Chinese idioms and their stories to the young learners. The reference page at the end of each book emphasizes the 10 vocabularies and provides simple exercises. Start learning Chinese through story-telling today!
1. Chinese in Steps vol.1 - Student Book
2. Contemporary Chinese vol.1 - Textbook
3. Chinese in Steps vol.2 - Student Book
4. Contemporary Chinese vol.1 - Exercise Book
5. Chinese in Steps vol.3 - Student Book
6. Chinese GCSE vol.1 - Student Book
7. New Practical Chinese Reader vol.1 - Textbook
8. Chinese in Steps vol.4
9. Chinese Made Easy for Kids vol.1 - Workbook
10. Contemporary Chinese vol.2 - Textbook
1. Vick the Good Dog - Chinese Breeze Graded Reader Series, Level 4: 1100 Word Level
2. Cambridge IGCSE Mandarin as a Foreign Language - Coursebook with Audio CDs (2)
3. Two Red Shirts - Chinese Breeze Graded Reader Series, Level 4: 1100 Word Level
4. Let's Learn Chinese - Book 4 (Traditional Chinese)
5. Let's Learn Chinese - Foundation Level (Traditional characters)
6. Frequency-based HSK Vocabulary - Level 1-3
7. HSK Standard Course 4A - Workbook
8. Let's Learn Chinese - Book 3 (Traditional Chinese)
9. Gu Wu for Secondary Mandarin Chinese
10. Easy Steps to Chinese vol.3 - Workbook
Our bookshop in London
If you are in London, don't miss out on visiting our bookshop! You can browse thousands of books and art supplies over two levels.
The Magic Animal World
Reading for the Summer
The Orange shortlisted author Xiaolu Guo is coming to Guanghwa Bookshop to talk about her new book 'Once Upon a Time in the East - A Story of Growing Up'.