We love appreciating Chinese calligraphy and painting. Why not start learning by yourself? All you need is a brush, some colours, a rice paper and a good beginner guide (they are all available on our website). Here we are recommending you the complete series of Chinese paintings and calligraphy guides. Follow the steps on the books and start by washing your brushes technically, picking your colours and paper, and holding your brush correctly, until you draw and write your first stroke!
1. Romance de los Tres Reinos - Biblioteca de clasicos chinos chino-espanol
2. Selected Works of Deng Xiaoping Vol.3 (1982-1992)
3. Happy Mid-Autumn Festival, Elena!
4. Happy Chinese New Year, Elena!
5. A la orilla del agua - Biblioteca de clasicos chinos
6. Happy Duanwu Festival, Elena!
7. Xi Jinping: The Governance of China III
8. The Little Prince
9. Chinese Dress and Adornment Through the Ages: The Art of Classic Fashion
10. Xi Jinping: The Governance of China III
1. Masterpieces of Chinese Painting: 700-1900
2. The Discourses and Sayings of Confucius
3. Fighting Epidemic Staying Home Series - Grandpa’s 14 Games
4. Poetry and Prose of the Tang and Song
5. Fighting Epidemic Staying Home Series - The Empty Lunch Box
6. The Little Prince
7. Journey to the West - Library of Chinese Classics Series
8. Created in Canton: Chinese Export Watercolours on Pith
9. Gua Sha Scraping Massage Techniques: A Natural Way of Prevention and Treatment through Traditional Chinese Medicine
10. The Bilingual Reading of the Chinese Classic: the Book of Changes
Visit Our Shop
Our bookshop in London
If you are in London, don't miss out on visiting our bookshop! You can browse thousands of books and art supplies over two levels.
the Year of the Ox
the Year of the Ox
Best wishes for a festive holiday season filled with joy, luck, health, and prosperity.
Happy Chinese New Year 2021!